27.2.09

Africa pop printemps été 2009


Photo: Tine Drefahl

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Estelle!
I'm sorry, but I wasn't in Rome..I was travelling and so I haven't the opportunity to see and listen your message soon..;-(
Have you been in Rome? I wish it was a nice vacation...I would be very glad to meet you, probably in the half of march I'll come to Paris to visit some customer, and if you're there and have time we could meet! Now I don't know exactly dates, but I could write you to keep something like an appointment :-)
Nice to keep in touch with you,
see you soon,
Ciao!
Giusy

Tatiana a dit…

Bonjour !
Je suis heureuse de faire votre connaissance à travers l'article de Marie-Claire. Justement je viens de faire un billet ici http://tatianajosephreinette.blogspot.com/
Il me reste plus qu'à venir découvrir vos créations tendance "Africa pop".A très bientôt Estelle Yomeda

Miss Zen a dit…

Je decouvre vos chaussures via Chic & Style. Je suis ravie, c'est tellement difficile de trouver de belles chaussures, encore des ballerines c'est facile mais des talons ! JE viendrai faire un tour chez vous, c'est certain